|Category:||Installation / Maintenance or Repairs||Recruiter Reference:||SDX/TP/RF4820/SU|
|URL for Applications:||Apply Here||Salary:||£20,000 - £24,000 + free on-site family accommodation|
I am looking for a proactive Site Manager with a can-do attitude and background in property management. This role will be best suited a friendly “people person” that is familiar with caretaker or handyman duties to take on duties at a girl’s school in south west London and potentially other sites on the account in future.
We offer a salary £20,000 - £24,000 with a free on-site family accommodation with parking along with Sodexo employee benefits.
The Ideal Candidate
- To maintain the efficient management of all on-site services.
- Delegate and supervise reports and monitor their performance.
- Undertake porterage and assistance as requested and conduct minor maintenance tasks as directed.
- Liaise with school staff on school issues and escalate to line management where appropriate.
- Ensure all rooms are available for use and safety systems are in place.
- Respond to Help Desk instruction in a timely manner – escalate to line management where appropriate.
- Maintaining the good order, safety and security of the school in accordance with the services specification.
- Ensure that timesheets are completed weekly for input.
- Previous experience of property management of at least five years.
- Trades background with substantial handyman skills.
- Formal training in Health and Safety awareness and systems.
- This is a physically demanding role and therefore applicants must have adequate fitness levels.
- Background knowledge of operating peripherals, including:
- CCTV systems,
- Plant rooms,
- Fire equipment and alarms,
- Heating systems,
- Building fixtures and fittings.
- Proven experience of porterage, dealing with goods-In, furniture and office equipment relocation and configuration.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Supervisory skills sufficient to manage reports.
- Be available on an “on-call” rota for out of hours call outs.
- Full clean driving licence
- First aid training
About The Company
- Experience of general building maintenance procedures.
- Prepared to accept overtime to cover school additional use and third party use when requested.
- Emergency response training
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process