|Job Type:||contract||Duration:||3 months|
|Category:||Accounting / Finance||Recruiter Reference:||MACCRES332|
|URL for Applications:||Salary:|
Resolute Recruitment’s Client provides Care Home Owners, Operators, Investors, Banks and Insolvency Practitioners with a one-stop solution to the care home sector. From our dedicated Head Office we operate a team of Regional Managers, Consultants and Support Professionals.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Finance Team for a Management Accountant. This role would suit a forward thinking person to be part of a dynamic team and will need to be enthusiastic, inspirational, approachable and analytical with an ability to communicate at all levels.
Salary Dependant on Experience.
Reporting to the Divisional Accountant you will be responsible for the management of client finances for a given portfolio of homes. Your main duties will include:-
• Assist in the delivery of the management accounting elements of the Finance Plan on a Page (Divisional Strategy Document)
• Assist in the production of quality, timely and auditable management information and KPI data for clients
• Production of monthly management accounts
• Balance sheet control account reconciliations
• Assist with budget and forecasting
• Assist with the maintenance of cash flow
• Accruals and prepayments
• Deputise for Divisional Accountant as required
• Client equivalent relationship management
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative, be a good communicator, highly organised with the ability to meet tight deadlines and have relevant experience of working within a busy accounting function.
All applicants must have, or be studying towards, an accounting qualification.