|Job Type:||contract||Duration:||3 months|
|Category:||Admin / Clerical||Recruiter Reference:||NAPA1|
|URL for Applications:||Salary:|
My Client requires a capable H&S Administrator for long term booking
• To ensure the safe and efficient services that meet with the contract scope of works
• To Operate IT Systems including Safety Assure
• To help deliver all inductions and relevant training/TBT ensuring that all staff have recorded completion and that all documentation is updated on training records.
• To help deliver the local Monthly KPI’s within the deadlines, advise the Contract Manager on any trends advising of any appropriate courses of actions to maintain all standards and performance
• To help Supervisors in their roles assisting them where necessary ensuring all task are completed within deadlines and that all complaints are cleared by the end of each month.
• To assist the Contract Manager in his duties for the security and management of the sites
• To help Supervisors in the completion of monthly crew route risk assessments ensuring compliance and quality of documents.
• To encourage the reporting of Near Misses.
• To work closely with the council officers maintaining a professional status ensuring delivery to the contract requirements
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative, prioritising and managing workloads.
• Numerate and literate with a detailed eye
• Willingness to undertake further training.
• Must be able to deal with conflict.
• Financial/Commercial awareness.
• Knowledge of Contractual area of operations.
• To be proactive with all staff to increase companies viewpoint survey.