|Category:||Education / Training / Instruction||Recruiter Reference:||532986|
|URL for Applications:||Apply Here||Salary:|
About the role:
The academy are delighted to advertise the post of R.E. Teacher to complement our team for a new permanent post. We are therefore seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and influential Teacher of R.E. to teach across Key Stages 3 and 4. This is an exciting time to join the academy following our recent Ofsted Good grading.
We will only consider experienced candidates who can evidence a strong track record of success and who have made a significant impact on the lives and education of the children they teach or a recently qualified NQT who has the drive and passion to become an outstanding practitioner. This will need to be demonstrated in your application and be clearly evident at interview.
What we can offer you:
- An academy making rapid improvement.
- Excellent facilities and resources.
- Access to an outstanding professional development programme.
- A chance to become part of one of the largest groups of academies in the country.
- Caring, dedicated and friendly students who want to learn and fulfil their potential.
- Colleagues who are supportive, friendly and who are committed to each other’s professional development.
- Opportunities to be creative and to inspire your students.
In return, we are looking for:
- A gooduo; to outstanding; experienced teacher or a less experienced teacher with the potential to be consistently good to outstanding within a short timeframe.
- Someone who shares our moral purpose of ensuring that all of our young people receive the best education possible in a supportive environment from people who care about them.
- Someone who is passionate about R.E. and who will inspire our students to be so as well.
If you possess these qualities and share the Academys vision, then we will be delighted to hear from you. Please see the Job Description and Person Specification for further information.
- To apply, please click the Apply button above to complete our online application form.
- Closing date: Friday 10th July 2020 at 10:30am.
- Interviews: To take place w/c 13th July 2020.
- Sheffield Springs Academy is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.