|Category:||Project or Program Mgmt.||Recruiter Reference:||SDX/TP/RF4791/CS|
|URL for Applications:||Apply Here||Salary:||up to £50,000 + bonus + flexible benefits|
Due to an internal move an excellent opportunity has become available to join a high-performing team on a high-profile client account.
We are looking for an ambitious, creative and trend-aware project manager who has experience in projects in high-end retail, 5-star hotel or similar environments. You would be responsible for managing projects and service delivery across UK with focus on South East England, therefore we would look for you to be based in London or Reading.
We offer a salary up to £50,000, a bonus, flexible benefit scheme along with Sodexo employee benefits and excellent professional development and progression opportunities within the company.
The Ideal Candidate
- Development of operational processes and documentation that supports the definition and deployment of service offers to drive service standardisation, cost reduction and excellent customer service.
- To develop an effective network of key contacts within the business and within the Facilities Management industry in order to drive innovation in the development of service solutions aligned to business requirements
- Reporting to ensure that adequate and reliable performance data is available to the operational Service Delivery Management teams
- To analyse service performance, commercial performance and service utilisation data in order to benchmark the effectiveness of services delivered and proactively identify areas of opportunity for future development
- To ensure that effective communication between all stakeholders
- To provide a conduit for the wider UK best practice network for Facilities Management to deliver service improvements that have a greater benefit for the business and support a more effective service delivery and integration platform for our function
- Ensuring projects are being delivered in a cost-effective way for the client and Sodexo
- Ensuring compliance with all Safety, Health & Environment standards and requirements
- Cost control on projects
- Effectively manage and support the key stakeholder relationships
- To assist in regular project meetings with key stakeholders to review progress
- Share best practice with other sites within the contract to improve service and ensure consistency and alignment of activities
- Ensure quality assurance, best practice and compliance standards
- Ensuring that H&S procedures and standards and central H&S directives are being complied to, including ensuring that contractors comply with necessary standards
- Deliver against the client’s site safety policies and environment and sustainability strategies
- Oversee labour management for projects and ensure that this is being managed effectively
About The Company
- A proven track record in outsourced integrated facilities project management environment
- Experience in specification writing – NBS, Knowledge of Microsoft Project and experience with Project Management software preferred
- Knowledge of CAD and similar project management systems
- IOSH / NEBOSH qualification.
- Proven experience of developing profitable relationships with clients
- Commercial experience and business acumen
- Working knowledge of industry legal requirements, building and safety codes, safety inspections, city guidelines and local and state regulations
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritise and manage your time efficiently
- Proven ability to lead a team
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process