|Category:||Purchasing or Procurement||Recruiter Reference:||Buying/LicensingBuyingManager|
|URL for Applications:||Apply Here||Salary:||Competitive|
Based at our Head Office in Liverpool the buying team focuses on sourcing various products to be sold throughout our network of 530 stores.
This role covers Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm although there will be a requirement to visit stores, trade fairs and suppliers.
The Licensing Buying Manager is responsible for the strategic direction of categories and development of new and exciting ranges whilst working closely with the Buying and Graphics teams; creating and implementing seasonal range plans; inspiring and developing to bring fresh, creative and commercial product to the Company.
- Competitive salary
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year including bank and public holiday allowance rising to 6.6 weeks upon 5 years' service
- Contributable Company pension scheme
- Onsite subsidised Health and Fitness Centre
- Onsite canteen
- 10% store discount
- Access to social and sporting events
Minimum Criteria To Apply
- Find new licences on a direct retail basis
- Develop current licences and agreements
- Research available brands on the market for sale
- Develop current Company brands
- Develop and introduce new everyday ranges
- Set timescales for negotiating new licences
- Manage strict timelines
- Work with the Product and Trading Standards Team on product compliance
- Review and monitor sales reports
- Data analysis; forecasting; using LFL figures; building in growth.
- Generate ideas for new product ranges including product and packaging design
- Carry out competitive shops
- Visit trade shows
About The Company
- Change experience in range development
- Experience in buying
- Experience of cost analysis
- Ability to use an information system including, accessing, inputting, and compiling data
- Computer proficient; Word; Excel; Outlook
- Excellent verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse customer group
- Excellent written communication skills to produce succinct correspondence and reports where appropriate
- The ability to work within tight and often conflicting timeframes
- Experience of working in a team
TJ Morris Limited trading as Home Bargains is a privately owned family run discount retailer selling top brands at the lowest possible price on the UK high street.
Having started more than 40 years ago in Liverpool our customers continue to be at the heart of everything we do and throughout our 530 stores we have over 4.5 million customers each week.
With plans to increase our store portfolio to 900 stores throughout the UK we are a fast-paced retailer opening 50 stores a year (nearly one every weekend) - and we wouldn't have it any other way!