|Category:||Accounting / Finance||Recruiter Reference:||CREDRES2FF23|
|URL for Applications:||Salary:|
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Finance Team for a Credit Controller on a permanent basis. This role would suit a forward thinking person to be part of a dynamic team and will need to be enthusiastic, inspirational, approachable and analytical with an ability to communicate at all levels.
Reporting to the Deputy Receivables Manager your main duties will include:-
• Responsibility for ensuring all invoices are paid within agreed terms
• Identification and resolution of issues that would otherwise impact on aged debt
• Ensuring appropriate process is followed for the collection of fees from residents, their representatives and liaison with governing bodies where necessary
• Following LA/CCG procedure for non-compliance to minimise bad debts
• Maintenance and management of key accounts
• Provide reports on aged debt and specific client ledgers.
• Cash allocation and account reconciliation as required.
The ideal candidate must have excellent influencing and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels. You must be highly organised with the ability to work under pressure.
A minimum of two years previous credit control experience is essential. Sector specific knowledge and ICM qualified would also be advantageous.