|Category:||Education / Training / Instruction||Recruiter Reference:||KLSCIEOX|
|URL for Applications:||Salary:|
Head of Science
• Head of Science
• Teaching up to GCSE
• Secondary Academy
• September 2020 Start
Our client school are looking to appoint a Head of Science to join them in September 2020, on a full time Permanent basis. Their perfect candidate will be an excellent teacher of Science who is ambitious and wants to further their career. You will have experience of planning and delivering exciting and challenging learning experiences, creating innovative and creative opportunities to build a passion for life-long learning. You will have high expectations of behaviour, achievement, attainment and presentation, at the same time giving effective support to remove barriers to learning.
Our client has a vision to be a beacon of excellence at the heart of the local community. They believe that there are no barriers to achievement, and pride themselves in being a supportive school team, with inspirational teaching and fantastic relationships where students can flourish. It is a multicultural, multi-faith community with a diverse staff and students, encouraging students to celebrate their own heritage but equally to be proud British citizens. The bedrock on which the school community is built is the excellent relationships between staff and students and between students themselves.
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), after completing a PGCE, Graduate Teaching Program (GTP), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), QTLS or equivalent overseas teaching qualification
• Be a skilled teacher, capable of delivering high-quality teaching and learning outcomes
• Be able to enthuse pupils through engaging and interactive lessons
• Have a dedicated and creative approach when planning lessons and delivering learning activities
• Differentiate effectively, ensuring that the needs of all learners are met, including those pupils on the EAL and SEN registers
• Promote positive behaviour in line with the school's values
• Be committed to your own development and demonstrate a willingness to share good practice
• Set high expectations of achievement and progress, supporting your pupils to reach their full potential.
Please apply as soon as possible by emailing an up to date CV or by calling First2Education on 01923 728230 for more details.