|Category:||Food Manufacturing||Recruiter Reference:||greencore/TP/22307/5627|
|URL for Applications:||Apply Here||Salary:||Competitive|
Leading the Process Development team in order to successfully deliver all relevant line trials and improvement projects in line with customer and company requirements
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,500 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Selby we employ a team over 750 colleagues. A site steeped in history, we are the UK’s number one manufacturer of customer private label cooking sauces and pickles. We have been serving our customers out of our Selby site since 1914.
We produce more than 160 million units per year across 600 different product lines for customers such as Morrisons, Tesco & Asda
We are currently recruiting a Process Development Manager for our Selby site.What we’re looking for
• Degree level or equivalent substantial food manufacturing experience
• Advanced Food Hygiene level 4
• Level 3 HACCP certified
• Retailer liaison knowledge and experience at technologist level
• Relevant Food Science food technology or Micro biological qualification • Competent in the use of customer technical databases
• Strategy implementation • Knowledge of KPI generation
• Operate Root Cause Analysis techniques for problem solving
• Sensory Training Level 2 • Evaluate and interpretation of shelf life results • Expertise in interpretation of customer code of practice
• Food Legislation and legal knowledge
• Practical management of allergens
• Level 2 Health and Safety
• Hygienic design and best practice knowledge
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.What you’ll get in return
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.