|Job Type:||contract||Duration:||6 months|
|Category:||Human Resources||Recruiter Reference:||539282|
|URL for Applications:||Apply Here||Salary:||up to £25,000 + excellent benefits |
We have a great opportunity for a HR Advisor to join our busy HR Team. The role is a 6-month contract, based from our office in Helmshore. Reporting directly into the Head or Employee Relations, you'll will manage incoming calls and emails from our hiring managers around people issues and interpret employment law through our internal policies.
We’re looking for someone who is a problem solver, enjoys employee relations, and be comfortable working at a fast pace with changing priorities. You must be credible and able to constructively challenge our hiring managers.
What you'll be doing...
- Act as a point of contact for HR related queries across the Company by phone and email;
- Assist with the ongoing development of managers to become effective people managers;
- Providing support on a diverse aspect of employee relations matters, including disciplinary, grievances and associated investigations, family leave entitlements and other employee related issues;
- Facilitation and drafting of HR related paperwork
- Advise on HR best practice to address poor performance and encourage high performance;
- Contribution to refining HR data gathered and monitored by the Company;
- Utilising HR data and resources to identify trends on HR metrics to establish a clear and accurate picture on business performance;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices;
- Support the development and implementation of Company policy and procedure;
- Identifying potential risks and flagging to the leadership team
- Promote confidentiality in all areas of work;
- Maintain a strong knowledge in employment law and HR best practice;
- Experience of working in a HR advisory environment;
- Ability to analyse and interpret HR data;
- CIPD accredited;
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft word, powerpoint, excel;
- Excellent communication and presentation;