|Category:||Creative or Design||Recruiter Reference:||rtsgroup/TP/63/19|
|URL for Applications:||Apply Here||Salary:||Competitive + Car allowance |
This senior role is responsible for the creation of engaging learning solutions for our client(s).
Working in collaboration with team members across the business, you will be responsible for leading the creation and design of blended learning solutions and you will oversee the development and implementation of all related learning assets.
As a senior, client-facing learning specialist, with experience in the conceptualisation and design of innovative learning solutions and assets, you will be responsible for scoping customers’ requirements and designing learning solutions to meet the desired outcomes.
We have a team of experienced learning designers, developers, graphic artists, animators and technical developers to support the creation of learning assets.
The role can be home based with frequent travel in the M25/M4 area and to Dartford, as required.
- Competitive salary, linked to skill and experience;
- Car allowance;
- Workplace pension;
- Twenty-five days holiday (rising to thirty days with service);
- A bonus holiday each year for your birthday;
- Creative expression, during our bi-monthly tech meetups for collaborative idea sharing;
- A health cashback scheme;
- Automotive manufacturer discounts up to 25%;
- An annual company BBQ;
- Two Corporate Social Responsibility days per annum.
The Ideal Candidate
- Oversee and own the learning solution design, content and implementation from potential requirement to implementation for our client(s)
- Work with Account Managers, Solution Heads and the Operations Team to:
- Scope client requirements
- Define concepts and solutions to meet learning requirements
- To create the solution section of proposals
- To pitch concepts and ideas to clients
- On acceptance of proposals, to oversee the design and delivery of the solution in accordance to our standards and processes and to the original scope
- Develop concepts and frameworks to meet our client requirements and desired outcomes
- Own solution design and work with Learning Designers to create asset specifications
- Manage the handover of the asset design to the Learning Designer
- Provide guidance and support to the operation team to ensure that the assets are developed in accordance to the approved concept design documents.
- Quality review the asset creation throughout the design process to ensure that the asset is designed to defined standards and scope
- Depending on resource requirements and areas of specialism required for the proposed solution, support and/ or provide guidance to the operations team with the design of assets
- If required, present final assets to clients in conjunction with operations team
- Support and or deliver train the trainer events if required
- Monitor the implementation of the assets, including attending solution delivery/ review user stats to ensure the solution meets the desired outcomes
- Define new learning assets and work with the Head of Learning, Head of Studio and the Studio team to create Prototypes and new learning assets
- Extensive experience in the scoping of blended learning solutions
- Extensive experience in creative learning design for customer facing audiences
About The Company
- Automotive industry experience
RTS Group create a range of blended learning solutions for our clients which includes face to face, virtual, collaborative, digital and informal learning. Our solutions are learner centric and focus on creating the desired learning outcomes. We offer a range of learning assets including workshops, events, eLearning, Apps, virtual learning, MR, animations, scenario branching videos and many more.