|Category:||Customer Support or Client Care||Recruiter Reference:||532931|
|URL for Applications:||Apply Here||Salary:|
Want to make a positive impact on people’s lives by working for the world’s largest and oldest youth charity? YMCA is currently recruiting a Store Manager to work in one of its’ 90 charity shops across England and Wales.
What you can expect from YMCA:
- A stimulating, varied role, working with the Assistant Store Manager to drive sales and income and maximise profits from donated sales, Gift Aid, and other promotions
- The opportunity to build and support an outstanding team of volunteers, to generate great stock, and to establish the very best in customer service
- Competitive pay and generous allowances regarding holidays, healthcare, pensions, life assurance and maternity/paternity/adoption leave, employee assistance programme, annual season ticket loan* and subsidized gym membership* (*upon successful completion of probation)
What YMCA will expect from you:
- Solid retail experience working to sales and other targets
- Experience of recruiting and managing a volunteer team would be a bonus
- Committed to going above and beyond when it comes to customer service
- Self-motivation and determination to be successful
- Experience of working with volunteers would be a bonus
- Weekend and bank holiday work also required
Use the apply button to send us your current CV and a covering letter with a summary of your relevant experience and why you would like to be considered for the role.
For further information on YMCA, visit www.ymca.org.uk/about