|URL for Applications:||Salary:|
Jark Bradford Ltd Technical & Engineering Division are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a permanent position for a Mechanical Fitter
1. Assembly of hydraulic equipment;
2. Read engineering drawings and understand the specifications and tolerancing;
3. Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, and engineering information in order to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to produce products;
4. Select the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to be used in preparation of machinery work;
5. Follow Management / Team Leader instructions for the efficient delivery of responsibilities;
6. Work in accordance with Shopfloor SOP’s;
7. Work to set timescales and deadlines;
8. Work efficiently and effectively as part of a team;
9. Maintain a clean and tidy work area;
10. Maintain high levels of Health & Safety at all times;
11. Adhere to all PPE / workwear requirements;
12. Apply flexible approach to tasks given in a busy working environment;
13. Undertake all other reasonable work requests to support / assist the smooth running of the shopfloor.
The core working hours for this role are 7.30am-4.30pm from Monday to Thursday with a 12.30pm finish on a Friday.
Rate of pay for the role is DOE in the range of £12- £14 per hour,
If you are interested in this role please either apply within, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01274 200600 and ask to speak to Harryson.