|Category:||Customer Support or Client Care||Recruiter Reference:||948003|
|URL for Applications:||Salary:|
My client is in need of a Experienced Motor Trade Aftersales Advisor for their Milton Keynes motor dealership.
A salary of circa 24k depending on experience bonus
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday - 08:00-18:00, Saturday 08:30-12:30 ( 1 in 2).
As an Aftersales Executive, you will be a primary point of contact for customers who require their vehicles servicing/maintaining:
• Managing the flow of information between the Workshop Team, your colleagues within the wider Aftersales Team and the customer;
• Accurately qualifying and documenting the customer’s needs and requirements;
• Confirming information such as the customer’s contact details and payment method;
• Calculating workshop capacity using a bespoke system;
• Managing the allocation and administration of courtesy service vehicles;
• Ensuring that customers fully understand the work that has been carried out; and
• Proactively addressing any issues.
Previous customer-facing experience would be advantageous. A full UK driving licence is required, due to the need to manoeuvre customers' and company vehicles in the course of your role.
If this is for you send me your Cv for a initial telephone interview.Qualifications