|Category:||Medical or Health||Recruiter Reference:||10138|
|URL for Applications:||Apply Here||Salary:|
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
Support workers with interests in care, responsibility & new challenges are encouraged to apply.
You’ll be working 40 hours per week in a 14 bed specialist high dependency complex care service providing care and treatment for men with learning disabilities and complex needs. The team can also support people who have additional mental and physical health needs, and those who have been detained under the Mental Health Act.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our service users, patients & residents
- Provide guidance and encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs and report as required
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for all
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator and a good team player
- Sensitive and intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Flexible working with opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- NHS employee discount
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com