|Category:||Medical or Health||Recruiter Reference:||10137|
|URL for Applications:||Apply Here||Salary:|
You’ll be working as a staff member in a 10 bed specialist high dependency complex care service providing assessment and treatment for women with learning disabilities and complex needs. This is a full time role, working an average of 40 hours per week. You will be required to work days, nights and weekends.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our service users, patients & residents
- Provide guidance and encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs and report as required
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for all
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator and a good team player
- Sensitive and intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Flexible working with opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- NHS discount
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Ready to make a positive change?
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com