|Category:||Admin / Clerical||Recruiter Reference:||531708|
|URL for Applications:||Apply Here||Salary:|
Crusader Assistance are looking for an individual with excellent administration skills, to join our team based in Feltham.
We are a successful claims management company that that has been in the industry for 25+ years. Acting as a liaison between client's and insurers to minimise the inconvenience a motor claim can cause.
We aim to provide our brokers and client’s with the best possible claims solutions and services. As an Administrator, within our Claims Team, you will assist with all claims related administration in the team, using all Microsoft applications, including Excel.
Although you do not need previous experience in an Insurance or Automotive role, it would be very advantageous if you had an understanding or previous experience in any of the below positions –
Insurance Advisor, Claims Advisor, Claims Handler, Telesales Advisor, Insurance Sales Advisor, Motor Claims Advisor. Call Centre advisor. FNOL (First notification of Loss) handler or Administrator
What will I be doing:
- Opening incoming post, and processing and scanning various documents.
- Scanning items on to the Proclaim system and then placing a diary for the relevant file handler or team to act upon.
- Posting client documents to insurers, or service providers.
- Processing service provider correspondence, letter and email and placing on the file. Assisting with the enquiry or where applicable getting the relevant person/team to assist with the enquiry.
- Loading new claim notifications on to Proclaim, using the broker systems we have available to provide any missing information, and emailing to the sales team to contact.
- Contacting brokers and insurers to confirm information relating to client polices and correspondence received.
- Processing broker and insurer reports.
- Loading claims on to broker systems.
- Chasing and obtaining settlement details from insurance companies, loading the information on to broker systems.
- Importing and exporting data in relation to the Add On Products sold by our brokers.
- Ensure problem incidences are reported daily to the Team Leader.
- Identify recurring operational and/or process issues and provide feedback to the Team Leader in a constructive way for process improvement.
- Share information with team members and actively contribute to team meetings.
- Escalate any customer complaints/issues to the Team Manager Leader in a timely and efficient manner.
- Highlight ideas for continuous improvement throughout the business.
- Maintain and enhance Crusader Assistance impression with both Client and customer.
- Prepare for quarterly appraisal meeting with Team Leader.
What we ask of you:
- Confident with all Microsoft applications, including Excel – to be able to reformat and amend Claims data when needed.
- Must be well organised, ability to manage own work load and remain calm under pressure.
- Remain enthusiastic and self motivated.
- Work as a team and as an individual, to ensure productivity is maintained at a high level.
- Able to work proactively to prevent leakage of claims and gets cases accepted as quickly as possible.
- Ability to communicate clearly by telephone & email is essential.
- Excellent conversational skills – polite, clear, fluent, concise, can build rapport.
- Understanding, empathy and patience when speaking with the client.
Cover the current shift patterns of 0900 – 17.30,and 1 in 4 Saturdays, 0900 – 1300
Discounts with hundreds of local retailers, cafes and restaurants.
28 days holidays – including Bank holidays
£18,000 starting salary with attached bonus and incentives.