|Category:||Food Manufacturing||Recruiter Reference:||MP-9569-20725|
|URL for Applications:||Apply Here||Salary:|
JOB TITLE: Hygiene Team Leader
SITE: Kepak/St Merryn Merthyr Tydfil
Reports to: Site Hygiene Manager
Direct Reports: Hygiene Operatives
To provide an efficient and effective cleaning service within the designated production and amenities areas ensuring a high standard of cleaning is delivered and maintained, meeting site expectations.
- Ensuring Hygiene Department targets are met within deadlines, without compromising quality or control of costs.
- Ensuring good housekeeping is maintained.
- Ensuring that Quality, H&S and other Company policies are adhered to and liaising with relevant departments to ensure issues are resolved
- Maintaining good employee relations and promoting equality of opportunity
- Ensuring relevant SOP’s and CIC instructions are adhered to.
Specific Hygiene Duties
- Filing in relevant paperwork (KPI report, job cards, walk away checks, daily cleaning checks, shift report etc.)
- Ensuring all amenities areas are cleaned to the standard required.
- Ensuring all dedicated staff member are working efficiently and in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all site hygiene points are supplied with required items at all times.
- Ensuring all information given to the Hygiene Manager and Senior Management is accurate.
- Participating in cleaning operations if required.
Health and Safety Duties:
- Maintaining H&S and hygiene standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations.
· Carrying out other associated duties as may be requested by Management.
All employees are engaged on the principle that due to pressure of work, or other fluctuating circumstances, they may be asked to carry out any reasonable task.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO ESTABLISH A TOTAL DEFINITION OF THE JOB, BUT AN OUTLINE OF THE MAIN DUTIES.