|Job Type:||contract||Duration:||12 months|
|Category:||Marketing / Products||Recruiter Reference:||mps/TP/297/621|
|URL for Applications:||Apply Here||Salary:||£26,000 - £32,000|
We are currently recruiting a Digital Content Producer to create and/or edit digital medicolegal or dentolegal content driven by member insight which is easy to consume, concise and action-related by deploying best practices for web and digital platforms; ensuring alignment to MPS’s content strategy and annual marketing plans across all countries and segments.
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10% (for permanent roles)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
The Ideal Candidate
- Create and edit digital medicolegal and dentolegal content to help increase and retain members through engagement strategies to support of MPS’s goal to be knowledge experts
- Produce high quality original, engaging segment specific content that can be delivered through digital channels to support engagement and retention targets
- Co-ordinate the development and delivery of digital publications content to generate maximum open and click through rates
- Co-ordinate content marketing initiatives in support of annual segment and country specific acquisition, engagement and retention plans
- Monitor, review and update existing medicolegal and dentolegal content to ensure accuracy and validity and to provide freshness of content for all audiences and countries
- Identify new digital content marketing opportunities that will meet business objectives through compelling and engaging multi-channel content
- Analyse effectiveness of publications content and content campaigns to determine if engagement goals have been achieved
- Support the Digital Communications Manager to manage and optimise MPS’s 21 websites for maximum digital presence and footprint
- Knowledge of how to create content which is easy to consume, concise and action related by deploying best practices for web based platforms
- Knowledge of content marketing strategy
- Knowledge of SEM techniques
- Knowledge of principles of user driven design
- Prior experience with successful development of content for online consumption.
- Skilled at proofreading and copy-editing
- Experience of creating or adapting content to engage and grow visits and repeat visits to the MPS websites
- Experience in developing content for different audiences adapting style and tone accordingly
About The Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.