|Category:||Food Manufacturing||Recruiter Reference:||ML|
|URL for Applications:||Salary:|
Crop Stores and Grading Manager
Both tele-handlers and industrial forklift Certificates and Experience
39 hour basic week at £10.00 per hour but will be expected to work overtime during our busy periods, up to 60 hours a week at £15.00 per hour.
• Loading of all combinable crops into bulk stores. Using JCB loader
• Grading of Onion crops into bulk stores. Using grading line & elevator.
• Grading of potato crop into bulk stores. using grading line & elevator
• Grading of potato crop into box stores. Using grader, box filler & forklift.
• Monitoring and managing all crop stores. Using various store controllers.
• Unloading all stores into lorries/grading lines using JCB loader/Forklift.
• Running/managing onion grading line.
• Running/managing potato grading line.
• Running/managing potato/onion bagging line.
• Loading/unloading all deliveries/collections to farm.
• Maintaining all forklifts/loaders (in conjunction with machinery dealer)
• Maintaining all grading equipment (in conjunction with machinery dealer)
• Maintaining/cleaning all stores and associated equipment
• Accurate record keeping of all the above.
• General farm labour as when required.Qualifications