|Category:||Education / Training / Instruction||Recruiter Reference:||KLMATHSBE|
|URL for Applications:||Salary:|
• Maths Teacher
• Teaching up to GCSE (A-Level is on offer)
• Secondary Academy
• Bourne End, Buckinghamshire
• September 2020 Start
Our client school are looking to appoint a Maths Teacher to join them in September 2020, on a full time Permanent basis. The teacher must be confident in planning and preparing lessons according to GCSE level, year groups and ability of pupils in line with the national curriculum. In this exciting Maths Teacher post, you will be working in a supportive, creative but hard-working faculty. You will be teaching across KS3 and KS4 with mixed learning abilities. A-level Teaching is on offer. As a Maths Teacher, you will be teaching in modern, well-resourced and equipped department, ensuring all students get the best out of their education.
On joining our client you will become part of a growing network of schools where you will have a variety of opportunities to develop. There excellent training is bespoke and includes courses and regional training days where you get to work with the many outstanding practitioners across our network while improving the outcomes and opportunities for all the students in the school. What the school can offer:
• A supportive leadership team, cohesive staff body, and very purposeful environment in which to work.
• The opportunity to work with enthusiastic and hardworking pupils.
• Excellent CPD and opportunities for swift career progression, within the school and the wider Trust.
• Access to a range of employee benefits including on-site gym, season ticket loan, Perkbox and Cycle to Work Scheme.
• The chance to work within an innovative and ambitious family of schools.
• A location that is well served by public transport and with free on-site car parking.
• QTS/QTLS - Secondary trained
• Good Maths subject knowledge and a passion for teaching
• Be able to Teach Maths to GCSE
• Able to creatively plan and prepare engaging lessons
• Hardworking and ambitious
• Strong behaviour management
Please apply as soon as possible by emailing an up to date CV or by calling First2Education on 01923 728230 for more details