|Category:||IT or Software||Recruiter Reference:||MP-8202-66700|
|URL for Applications:||Apply Here||Salary:|
APOGEE TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED is an information technology and services company based out of Trent Villa Main Road Great Haywood, Stafford, and United Kingdom.
- Use of remote tools to assist customers in troubleshooting problems
- Remote/onsite support and project-based work (Full UK Driving license & Vehicle essential)
- Build and maintain customer and partner rapport
- Manage technical issues, solutions and sales opportunity progress by creating cases within the company help desk system
- Manage case escalation to maintain forward movement on customer issues
- Ensure clear, professional communication between the team and customer
- Create and maintain self-help documents
- Continue education by attending training sessions and reading technical documentation
Desirable skills, qualities and experiences:
- Strong customer service background
- Previous experience working in IT Support roles is essential
- Good understanding of Cyber-Security/data protection concepts, including firewalls, antivirus, email security and multi-factor authentication
- Networking concepts, Including Wired and Wireless Networks, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLAN’s and VPN’s
- Server support including but not limited to Windows server Active Directory infrastructure and Hyper-V
- Strong knowledge of Disaster Recovery and backup technologies and methodologies
- Desktop support including Windows 7/8/10
- Thorough knowledge of Office 365, including Office applications, email, SharePoint and Teams
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform, including Azure AD and Intune
- Experience with VoIP platforms, ideally with 3CX and Daisy HVS
- Experience with Dynamic 365 customer engagement an advantage
3x GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
- Working hours are 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.