|Job Type:||contract||Duration:||12 months|
|Category:||Human Resources||Recruiter Reference:||493174|
|URL for Applications:||Apply Here||Salary:|
About Moy Park
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers. Moy Park is the European Division of Pilgrim’s Pride and employs over 12,000 people across 12 manufacturing locations in the UK, France and Holland.
People of Moy Park
We are passionate about our people and recognise our teams, along with their individual drive and passion, are the reason for our continued success. This is your opportunity to join a forward-thinking, exciting business- applying to join our business is easy.
To assist with developing, leading and delivering a cohesive HR strategy over a range of HR areas including; employee relations, recruitment, absence management, supporting managers and providing professional advice in all HR policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with all Employment Law and good practice, along with Ethical, safety and Sox requirements.
What you’ll need
· Proven generalist and functional HR background – operating at HR Officer.
· Experience working within an HR role in a Food Manufacturing environment and an appreciation of the prevailing legislation and subsequent HR implications for these distinct areas.
· Experience working and providing HR support in a Unionised environment.
· IT literate – proficient in MS Excel and Word, and HR databases.
· CIPD or equivalent qualification (or working towards)
- Self-starting and driven to provide the 'best in class' HR support to the team
- Ability to deliver and maintain a compliant and effective HR office / function
· Full driving licence
Perks of Moy Park