|Job Type:||contract||Duration:||6 months|
|Category:||Project or Program Mgmt.||Recruiter Reference:||ARC/PM|
|URL for Applications:||Salary:|
Our client is seeking to employ a Project Manager to lead on the closure of an existing archiving sites in Stockport and opening of a new archiving site in the area. The Project Manager will be provided with clear instructions by the Office and Archiving Manager in relation to data which can be appropriately destroyed and data which should be kept and stored appropriately in the new site, easily accessible if recall is necessary. The Project Manager will be conscientious and work systematically organising the sites for closure. The Project Manager will be extremely protective of information, storage and security.
The Project Manager will need to drive the company van between sites, moving information and storing it correctly. The Project Manager must be able to drive C1 category vehicle and will be subject to a license check before starting employment. The Project Manager will need to provide instruction to any removals or shredding companies or any Removal and Archiving Operatives to assist the Project Manager with this work. Due to the nature of the role within the business, ideally the candidate will have a standard or enhanced DBS on the update service already or be willing to undertake the process to obtain this.
Summary of Duties
• To ensure the archiving sites are clean, tidy and organised in a manner consistent with the requests of the Office and Archiving Manager.
• To work to a deadline to clear the archiving sites. To lead on organising this for the business.
• To scrutinise all information held at the archiving sites in relation to whether it is appropriate to destroy or archive the information. To organise information so that it can be dealt with appropriately by contractors e.g. shredding company.
• To catalogue and file information using a simple system as advised by your manager.
• To provide daily updates to the Office and Archiving Manager in relation to your work.
• Training will be provided in relation to GDPR regulations – to adhere to current GDPR regulations at all times.
• Training will be provided in relation to the roles Manual Handling requirement
• To assist the requisition of quotes for confidential and non-confidential waste removal and also other quotes needed to fulfill the duties of the position.
• To physically move information from the closing sites to the new sites.
• To ensure the highest level of confidentially in relation to information at all times. To ensure security is maintained in all areas at all times.
• To follow procedures in relation to the buildings in which you are working.
1. To provide regular and written updates to line manager as required.
2. In order to avoid injury you must follow guidance in relation to lifting and handling at all times.
3. To accept regular support and supervision from line manager.
4. To travel between sites, as required.
5. To log start and finish times using the appropriate company policies.
6. To use company policy to risk assess tasks when required. To inform your manager and/or Health and Safety of any issues which may arise.
7. To carry out all work in a manner consistent with the aims and principles of the company.
8. To observe any written policies, procedures and guidelines for good practice.
9. To comply with and to implement the Equal Opportunities Policy.
10. To maintain confidentiality at all times, in accordance with the agreed policy.
37.5 Hours per week Monday-Friday. Paying up to £25,000 based on experience