|Category:||Purchasing or Procurement||Recruiter Reference:||Buyer|
|URL for Applications:||Salary:|
My client, a specialist construction company based in Cardiff, is looking for a buyer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Previous experience working in the construction industry or windows industry is essential.
The Key responsibilities of the Buyer will be:
• Identifying and establishing specific savings opportunities through market analysis.
• Reporting pricing updates.
• Ordering all goods for site.
• Raising non-standard (consumables, etc.) purchase orders.
• Working with Customer Services to ensure full and complete supply to customer, on time and in full.
• Moving deliveries in or out to meet customer demand and escalating any risks to production and therefore supply, as early as possible.
• Developing relationships with the internal team and also customers.
• Previous experience working in the construction industry or windows industry
• Ideally working towards/or CIPS qualified (desirable)
• Advanced level of Excel skills
• Ability to manage a large number of suppliers
• Negotiation skills
Please contact Liam Baynham on 02920007073, or apply using the links provided.