|Category:||Installation / Maintenance or Repairs||Recruiter Reference:||SDX/TP/RF4435/CS|
|URL for Applications:||Apply Here||Salary:||£Competitive - dependent on experience|
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join us. This would be fantastic for someone innovative and collaborative to work with the client on improvements, deliver small/minor works up to 1 million and have experience in managing a team. You will work autonomously and be able to recommend solutions to our client and look to improve/change our approach to achieve better results.
You must have proven experience of having operated successfully within an outsourced integrated facilities project management environment. Have good sound knowledge of CAD and similar project management systems. IOSH /NEBOSH qualification is also required.
You will be working with one of our most innovative clients and will be responsible for managing all projects (small works delivery) and the space planning team for the UK.
£competitive dependent on experience, car allowance, flex fund, bonus & 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
The Ideal Candidate
- Development of operational processes and documentation that supports the definition and deployment of service offers to drive service standardisation, cost reduction and excellent customer service.
- Develop an effective network of key contacts within the business and within the Facilities Management industry in order to drive innovation in the development of service solutions aligned to business requirements
- Support the business in their delivery and alignment of performance management reporting to ensure that adequate and reliable performance data is available to the operational Service Delivery Management teams
- Analyse service performance, commercial performance and service utilisation data in order to benchmark the effectiveness of services delivered and proactively identify areas of opportunity for future development
- Ensure that effective communication channels are in place between the Facilities Management function, the business and our Supply Partner community to enhance the effectiveness of the overall function
- Ensuring projects are being delivered in a cost effective way for the client and Sodexo
- Ensuring compliance with all Safety, Health & Environment standards and requirements
- Ensuring that H&S procedures and standards and central H&S directives are being complied to, including ensuring that contractors comply with necessary standards
- Deliver against the client’s site safety policies and environment and sustainability strategies
- Oversee labour management for projects and ensure that this is being managed effectively
- Create a forward plan of Project Delivery across the UK
About The Company
- Experience of having operated successfully within an outsourced integrated facilities project management environment.
- Knowledge of CAD and similar project management systems.
- IOSH / NEBOSH qualification.
- Experience in specification writing – NBS, Knowledge of Microsoft Project and experience with Project Management software preferred.
- Knowledge of Sodexo systems and processes.
- Proven experience of developing profitable relationships with clients.
- Proven financial acumen essential with commercial experience and business acumen.
- Ensure all legal requirements, building and safety codes, safety inspections, city guidelines and local and state regulations are met.
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and manage time efficiently.
- Able to manage team of employees and multiple projects.
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process