|Category:||Sales / Business Development||Recruiter Reference:||tarmac/TP/112/4394|
|URL for Applications:||Apply Here||Salary:||Competitive|
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today, but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long-term future.
We're looking for a Commercial Coordinator to join our team at Buxton.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting into our Customer Service Team Leader the successful Commercial Coordinator, will be responsible for delivering an exceptional service to our customers through start to end journey.
You will also take responsibility for:
The Ideal Candidate
- Reporting of data for quality purposes
- Coordinating customer orders and quotations in line with our SLA`s
- Meeting customer service requirements in terms of accurate lead times/SLA`s
- Delivering high level of customer engagement to ensure OTIF or solutions have been explored
- Continuous improvement of performance standards
- Excellent housekeeping
- Management of our assets and recovery of inactive silo`s through reporting and invoicing
- Upsell our products and offer VAP
- Delivering support to our external and internal commercial teams
As our ideal Commercial Coordinator you will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a similar customer facing and commercial environment. You will also:
- Possess excellent communication skills and be numerate
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ideally have experience in problem solving and multi-tasking
- Be a proficient communicator and able to communicate at all levels
- Adapt to customer needs via both written and verbal communication
- Be a good team player
- Have experience of delivering unparalleled levels of customer service
- Have experience working in a dynamic environment
- Enjoy challenges and offering solutions
- Able to negotiate and think outside of the box
- Be able to produce high level of reports (use of excel and PowerPoint)
- Be able to interpret data and action appropriately
- Be able to manage own workload effectively and efficiently
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities ( employee networks) we currently have nine communities inc.(REACH) Religious, Ethnic, Cultural Heritage, LGBTQ+ , Parents & carers, Ability , Wellbeing, Female voice and menopause
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.