|Category:||Sales / Business Development||Recruiter Reference:||3908|
|URL for Applications:||Apply Here||Salary:||£20,500 per annum|
As part of the in-hub team, you are responsible for ensuring that all administration processes are followed accurately and consistently to deliver a great fitting experience for the customer whilst ensuring accurate stock check are maintained.
- To promote and sustain the highest levels of service by putting the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Ensuring that the hub audit results are line with company expectations.
- Allocate and prepare all relevant paperwork for arranged daily fittings.
- Making sure external Fitters records are to up to date in terms of bonds and training.
- Ensure stock counts are accurately completed regularly.
- Create an environment which is a great place to work for you and your colleagues.
- Strive for continuous personal development.
- Always understand and adhere to the Carpetright codes of conduct / policies and procedures.
- Any other administration duties relevant to the hub operations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong administration skills.
- Exposure to working in a retail environment.
- Ability to deliver exceptional Customer Service.
- Self-motivated and able to act on own initiative.
- Clear and confident communicator.
- Highly numerate.
- Able to prioritise numerous tasks whilst always ensuring a smooth efficient service within the hub.
- Ability to find solutions with minimum supervision, within a fast-paced environment.