|URL for Applications:||Salary:|
My client based just outside the centre of Worcester is looking to recruit a Maintenance Fitter for the afternoon shift (2pm-11pm) which can be on a Temp to Perm or Permanent basis, depending on your availability to start the role.
The main responsibilities for the role include
- Investigate equipment failures and correct in a timely manner
- Carry our pre-planned maintenance to reduce down-time
- Ensure H & S is maintained at all times
- Carry our modifications as required
- Any other relevant tasks deemed necessary by your supervisor
As a suitable candidate you will offer the following
- previous experience in a similar role with either Mechanical or Electrical bias
- Relevant NVQ qualifications or similar would be required
- Previous experience of Processing Plants and working with conveyor systems would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Problem Solve
The hours are Mon-Fri 1400-2300 and the salary on offer is up to £28,900 dependent on relevant and suitable experience.