|Category:||Project or Program Mgmt.||Recruiter Reference:||brush/TP/12138/500|
|URL for Applications:||Apply Here||Salary:|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for two Project Managers as part of the BRUSH Group’s Operations Team. One position will be based at our Loughborough Site whilst the other position will be at our Switchgear Manufacturing site at Hawtin Park, Blackwood, South Wales.
The Project Managers (PM) will be working in close cooperation with the teams involved with the products focused businesses (Transformers and Switchgear new build). These roles will oversee, and project manage the business end-to-end process from Purchase Order placement to Product Delivery across all functions and departments. The primary focus will include setting goals, tasks and timelines, reviewing progress and making adjustments as necessary.
The Project manager is accountable for monitoring the build progress against promised dates, the financial project review and associated reporting. The successful candidates will build strong and trusted relationships internally and externally and provide systemic feedback as part of the drive for continuous improvement.
- Ensure the execution of projects on time and on budget by maintaining clear visibility of progress and engaging with all required departments.
- Review and create a method for monitoring the progress of the company’s manufacturing projects, improving efficiency, reducing throughput time and maximising the effectiveness at functional handover points.
- Drive effective and efficient communication to the stakeholders. Building relationships both internally and externally and integrating the voice of the customer into program activities.
- Establishing and maintaining regular customer reporting rhythms during project execution.
- Constant and timely customer liaison regarding progress, delivery date and or delay during project execution.
- Report relevant metrics – such as S&OP, production scheduling, delivery forecasting, demand management, order-book management, revenue and margin, debt collection & cashflow, quality etc.
- Effectively escalates issues that affect program deliverables and drive resolutions cross-functionally in a timely fashion.
- Proactively work with the program, engineering, sourcing and supply chain teams to achieve OP targets via issue resolution, bottleneck identification & process improvement.
- Ensure all hardware deliverables (development and production) are delivered on time, in full and on budget.
- Interacting with and managing resources and ensuring timely delivery of programmes.
- At completion of project, ensure appropriate handover to the Customer Services Manager, in particular making sure the installed base data is accurately updated.
- Create and manage analytics and reports and update the key business stakeholders about the programme.
- Support on and resolve issues with management and stakeholders.
- Identify upsell & cross-sell opportunities & effective strategies to help customers realise benefits of full range of BRUSH offerings.
- Capture and/or update install base
- Confirm and report on successful delivery at programme completion.
- In-depth knowledge of programme and project management methods and principles (PMI/PMP type Project Management Qualification would be advantageous).
- Relevant & comprehensive experience in programme management and in a technical project management role.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities across business and technology.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and organisational skills.
- In-depth understanding of performance evaluation principles.
- Proficiency in various programme management software, including MS Office, MS Project and Basecamp.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Initiative to identify and escalate opportunities for improvement.
- Attention to detail and effective time management skills.
- An industry recognised certification, such as the Project Management Professional (PMP) credential, the Certified Associate in Project Management certification and the Program Management Professional credential.
At BRUSH we support the global drive to Net Zero with innovative, engineered solutions that address grid resilience and systems challenges, facilitate electrification of transport and heat and maximise resource efficiency.
Our sustainable solutions are engineered to perform, built to last and supported for life dedicated to secure peak performance and maximise asset life. Our people engineer and support a comprehensive range of transformers and switchgear, providing innovative solutions that meet the needs of today’s changing energy landscape.