|URL for Applications:||Apply Here||Salary:||Competitive|
As Business Improvement Manager you’ll need to be a passionate and challenge orientated individual who can take the lead in delivering change and excellent results in a fast-paced environment.
You will be a key member of the Wisbech site as you’ll be driving and developing continuous improvement and implementing lean manufacturing techniques within an FMCG environment.
- Define stretching site financial BI targets, aligned with the divisional % Cost of Goods targets defined in current/next year budget and longer term strategic plans
- Work with site and divisional colleagues to develop a pipeline of achievable BI initiatives capable of delivering the agreed BI targets
- Manage delivery of BI initiatives within agreed timescales and financial targets, leveraging the skills/resource of the local BI/Operations team and negotiating additional skills/resource/ capital from additional stakeholders (Site/Division/Group/ Externals) where necessary
- Manage site deployment of the Greencore Manufacturing Excellence (GME) Programme to full maturity, using Process Confirmations to measure and drive adoption. Be a strong GME advocate for your site.
- Build site capability to deliver business improvements through coaching GME principles and tools – primarily with the BI team and extending to relevant colleagues from Operations and other functions
- Promote full adoption of the GME KPI suite and Performance Management Process (PMP) and their role in identifying future BI opportunities
- Be an active member of the Greencore BI community, contributing to and drawing from best practice standards to help drive coordinated group-wide performance improvement
- Identify and coach/develop suitable non-BI colleagues into a BI-ready talent pool from which future BI recruits can be sourced
- Lead and direct the site BI team to ensure that people are kept safe, engaged, focused, developed and delivering their potential
Are you a Continuous Improvement Manager who can drive change in a fast moving production environment?
Do you want to lead a team making a big impact on production processes and cost savings in a business and coach production teams in managing change?
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Wisbech, we have a team of 450 colleagues and manufacture premium chilled ready to cook meals for major retailers such as Asda and Co-op.
What we’re looking for
- Previous manufacturing experience in a recognised world class / lean organisation
- Proven track record of delivering results using Business Improvement techniques
- Effective leader of business process change and site improvement plans
- PC literacy – skilled with analytical software plus competent user of MS office suite
- Ability to deliver training and coaching
- Experience of facilitating group problem solving sessions
- Program and project management skills
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.